Part 107 Night
Free course to learn how to fly your drone safely at night with a Part 107 license.
- 1 hour of short, engaging videos.
- Learn how to get authorization to fly at night in controlled airspace (LAANC won't work).
- Discover how to operate near airports where the tower is closed.
- Find out if an airplane is coming towards or away from you by looking at their lights.
Why Pilot Institute
Mobile and Offline Access
Short Video Lessons
Join Over 200,000 Happy Pilots
The FAA is now allowing Part 107 drone pilots to renew their license by completing night training. This will take effect in March 2021. Taking the FAA’s training will also allow drone pilots to fly at night without a waiver for the first time.
We put this course together to provide you with free tips on how to fly safely at night. The course has an hour of videos and a quiz you can use to check your knowledge. Currently, only the FAA’s training will provide you with the right to fly at night. You can complete their training at faasafety.gov. It will become available starting March 1st.
Be Prepared and Fly Safe The FAA will allow you to renew your Part 107 license through night training starting in March 2021. Their training will allow you to fly at night too. This course will help you be prepared.
- Valuable night flying tips.
- Free training with videos and a quiz.