Why Pilot Institute
Detailed, short, and easy-to-follow videos
Mobile and Offline Access
Let’s meet your instructor Taught by experts, focused on outcomes.
Join Over 250,000 Happy Pilots
$99 (lifetime access)
FAQ Have questions? Get the answer below. You can also contact us.
There are several differences. The main one is that this is not a cheap build. The parts in this drone are not only reliable but extremely durable, and they were picked because they will make your drone smooth and responsive. The second difference is that this is an updated course, utilizing the most recent electronic parts, firmware, and techniques to build a drone that will be supported in the present and in the future. Lastly, this course is taught by someone who builds drones for a living and stays up to date with all the latest drone parts on the market.
We provide you with a parts list that includes everything, including tools and consumables.
Absolutely! We designed this course to be easy to follow, with all instructions on how to solder parts together, check for continuity, and safely build your drone from scratch.
The parts to build the drone will cost between $554, without the batteries. This does not include shipping. You will also need a controller and goggles, which most pilots already have. With all of the parts, batteries, a controller, and goggles, the total cost is approximately $1500.
High-quality components for the ultimate FPV drone
There are many reasons to build your own FPV drone. Maybe you want that cinematic look like the pros on YouTube, or maybe you just want a drone that is reliable, durable, and flies like butter. Or maybe you’re tired of setting up drones that take hours or even days. It may also be the airspace limitations that certain manufacturers have in place?
For this course, we selected the best quality components out there and we show you how to assemble and solder the ultimate FPV drone together. The result is the smoothest flight combined with responsive controls. The instructor, Donald Heon, uses his knowledge and experience from building over 100 drones to save you time and headaches. Setting up your drone has never been easier.
Instead of buying a cheap drone that doesn’t fly as expected, simply invest some time and money into creating your own professional cinematic FPV drone and get immediate results like the pros.
We provide you with a parts list that includes reliable electronic gear, even tools and consumables are provided.
- (1) Pick the correct components: we will help you select the newest and most reliable components on the market that simply perform at a professional standard.
- (2) Assemble the frame: we show you how to assemble the carbon fiber frame and place the components in a location for maximum reliability and durability.
- (3) Solder the components: We show you how to strip wires, how to connect all the components together and how to solder them properly.
- (4) Configure the software: The hard part about building you own drone is finding the proper settings for smooth flight. Skip the guess work with by selecting a tuning envelope backed by Don’s years of experience. We walk you through all the steps to configure, flash, and setup the smoothest firmware in the FPV community.
- (5) Safety: Don shows you how to ensure your drone was built properly and how to complete your first test flight.
Build the Perfect Drone - On Your First Try! This course provides you with step-by-step build instructions to create your very own FPV drone. We go through the parts to order, how to put them together, and show you how to install the right software. Finally, we show you how to take your first flight with this incredibly capable drone.
- Lifetime Access - Go at your own pace.
- 30-Day 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
$99 (lifetime access)