Terms of Service
- You are responsible for your own actions: You are legally responsible for your edits and contributions on Wikimedia Projects, so for your own protection you should exercise caution and avoid contributing any content that may result in criminal or civil liability under any applicable laws. We do not offer any protection, guarantee, immunity or indemnification to you.
- You should not rely on the information for legal advice: This is a crowdsourced effort to display information on drones. Information may be wrong, inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, unreliable, or otherwise faulty. You should not rely on this information. Do not fly drones in areas without first verifying the accuracy of the information on this site on your own, or preferably, with legal counsel. This website does not purport to be or provide legal advice.
- You may find some material objectionable or erroneous: Because we provide a wide array of content that is produced or gathered by fellow users, you may encounter material that you find offensive, erroneous, misleading, mislabeled, or otherwise objectionable. We therefore ask that you use common sense and proper judgment when using our services.
- Please do not spam, harass, or abuse others. Do not use this wiki to bully, spam, sell to, harass, or infringe the privacy rights of others. Do not engage in fraud or misrepresentation. Do not pretend to be other people or deliberately make false statements.
- Make sure you own the rights to what you submit. Do not submit copyrighted or trademarked material that you do not own the rights to.
- Don't try to hack into the wiki or install viruses or malware. We do not give you the right to access the wiki through hacking, probing, scanning, or other methods.
We have the right to use any content, edits, or images that are added to the website on any channel or place including social media, emails, and more. We can do so without compensation of any kind and you give us the right to use the material copyright free in perpetuity. We may choose to add advertisements to or otherwise monetize the material. You will not be owed compensation of any kind, directly or indirectly, for any activity, edits, labor, and/or material you submit.
Using or contributing to this website does not give you the right to use other contributors content or photos elsewhere. Additionally, using or contributing to this wiki does not give you the right to claim affiliation with Pilot Institute or to use our copyrighted materials or trademarks. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone at any time for any reason or to take down the content on this wiki or remove it entirely.
All information is provided as is without warranty. We expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
Pilot Institute and it's directors, contractors, and employees will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event shall our liability exceed one thousand U.S. dollars (USD 1000.00) in aggregate. In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, although our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
From time to time, these Terms may be modified. Check back for updates.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
Any disputes will fall under the jurisdiction of courts in the State of Arizona. You agree to the use of arbitration.