Public Safety COA
This course will teach you all you need to know about how to get a Certificate of Authorization (COA) for governmental organizations.
- See what it takes to set up a public safety drone program
- Discover the difference between COA and Part 107 training
- Learn about the different types of COAs
- How to apply for a COA and a Tactical Beyond Visual Line of Sight waiver
Let’s meet your instructors
Greg Reverdiau & Brandon Karr
Join Over 200,000 Happy Pilots
Getting a Certificate of Authorization can give your governmental organization broader privileges to operate drones during public safety missions. Understanding what it takes to get approved to operate under a COA and maintain your authorization is not easy though. That’s why we put this course together to provide you with a roadmap.
This course is loaded with templates that you can use to save time during the application process. We have also partnered with DRONERESPONDERS, the largest non-profit dedicated to helping public safety UAS operators to provide you with additional help and resources.
Your Free COA Roadmap Get a game plan together and see step-by-step how to submit your application and get your COA approved by the FAA.
- Learn about the benefits and downsides to operating under a COA.
- See exactly how to fill out your application.
- Discover how to submit your monthly COA records with the FAA.