Get advice directly from a Designated Pilot Examiner on what you need to know and demonstrate to pass your checkride.
- Arrive at your checkride feeling confident.
- 3 hours of short, easy to watch videos.
- Everything you need to know to pass your checkride with flying colors.
- A list of what you need to bring with you on the day of your checkride.
- Learn common mistakes pilots make and how to avoid them.
Why Pilot Institute
Pass the 1st Time - Guaranteed!
Let’s meet your instructor Taught by experts, focused on outcomes.
Join Over 200,000 Happy Pilots
FAQ Got a question? See the answer below. You can also contact us.
What is a checkride?
A checkride is the practical test at the end of your pilot training that's required in order to get your certificate from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). During the checkride, your examiner will test your knowledge on the ground and have you demonstrate your abilities with a flight.
Pass Your Checkride on Your First Try Checkrides are the most nerve-wracking part of getting a pilot license. Fortunately, this class has what you need to arrive knowledgeable and prepared on the day of your exam.
- Lifetime Access - Go at your own pace.
- 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Have your questions answered and learn from an actual Designated Pilot Examiner.